Saturday 17 March 2007

Huzzah!!!

Alleliua's Current Obsession is two whole weeks old. Let us celebrate with interpretive dance.

(Pause for interpretive dance.)

It's been a reasonable two weeks, on the whole. I knocked over an assignment, got a cool new book and sunnies, saw some family, did some sleeping (but not enough), and I made curry. I'm sure more happened than that. And it has been good, even if I've been eating out of vending machines too much (just because it's a time-honoured uni tradition doesn't mean it's good; actually, how many time-honoured uni traditions are good? Whining, complaining, getting drunk and leaving everything to the last minute are the uni traditions that spring to mind, and they are even worse than excessive ex-vending machine eats.) Hmm. And I really don't have a life, but I knew that already.

Plus, I read a bunch of Psalms, which is also good.

No comments: