Tuesday 13 March 2007

Something for Tuesday

Aargh. Computers. I sit here writing this in trepidation, praying the uni wireless network doesn't freeze up my laptop -- again-- as I already lost this post once, and would rather not lose it again.
Today I'm obsessed with worrying about science. Our presentation is on at 2 and thankfully everything is done, but I wouldn't let a thing like that stop me from fretting. And at the same time I'm painfully aware that, for a Christian, I do a LOT of worrying and complaining. Yuk.
I'm also obsessed with a Sims 2 hack. It's the one by Squinge that allows sims to wear custom maternity clothes.
I got it here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=7238 You have to join the site, but it's free.
It's heaps of fun, so my two newest sims, Katina and Danae, are both pregnant fashion plates at the moment. (This being an adult version of the Katina from a few posts ago BTW.) I only have screenshots of Danae; Katina may follow.

Sorry. It just hasn't been a very interesting day.

No comments: