Tuesday 6 March 2007

Whooooo.... (Hyper)

I drank coffee and now I'm hyper. And also celebrating my first comment! Excitement! I think my word for Pan's Labyrinth at the moment is haunting; I can't remember if that was in the comment or not, so if it is, it's your idea, and if it's not, it's mine. I'm loving it more and more as I think about it over the days.

I found another verse about the Lord sustaining me:
" Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous be shaken."
Psalm 55: 22 TNIV (for those who might guess, yes, I am reading through Psalms.)

And I was wrong, yesterday. (This is not about the fishie.) I need God for more than eight o'clock lectures: I need him to sustain me in my worship of him; not just singing words without even thinking about them, but in daily meditation on his Word, in giving time and money (if I ever manage to tithe faithfully, we'll all know that's God, because I suck at it) and sharing the Gospel. Not trying to preach; just sharing what I'm rejoicing in. Because I can't do it alone. Because I don't have to.

Praise the Lord.

(No science piccies yet.)

No comments: