Thursday 29 March 2007

Prac, TV, etc.

So. Preps are EXHAUSTING. Don't they ever stop? They yell and run and run and yell... They're adorable, every one, but lots of work. And I'm only doing obs these Thursdays. No teaching yet.
There's a bunch of cute little year-behind-me uni students there as well, doing the same prac I did last year. Nostalgia trip.

My sister can't wait for Rove. I'm a little bit sad, because where I live, Sunday night belongs to Miss Marple and her compatriots at the ABC. I really miss there being ANY decent TV on Tuesday nights, too. Oh well. I get a double episode of Bones tonight, because Lost is taking a break over Easter. I like Lost, but I like Bones too. So shininess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey
vair sad about the tv thing. u should trek it ova 2 stuart nd chris's 2 watch it ther. lol. u mite hav 2 convince stuart tho. i got it 2 watch it wen i was ova ther, but i dont no if he was laughin that much coz he liked it or coz i liked it. :) he is a sweety.
lol i remember da little tackers from work... som of them wer shockers... i neva wanna teach reception. lol. 2 of them is hard enough let alone 30!! so my sympathy goes out 2 u. hehe
hav a good day! talk 2 u sunday