Thursday 22 March 2007

Hats On

This is my new hat for doing playground duty at prac. It's not really a 'playground duty' hat, but I figure if I have to wear a hat it might as well have a little more style than some floppy canvas thing with a sunflower on it. And besides, I've wanted a trilby for ages. Spent ages looking in all the shops at girls' hats, which are all expensive and badly made, except the really expensive ones that are decent quality, and all too small for my head. I have a big head apparently. So I had a look in the men's department at David Jones, and found this, which is nice quality, fits me, and best of all, cost twenty dollars. So I was happy - all the womens' trilbies in DJs were at least triple that.
Called the prac office this morning and found out where I'm going. I have a prep class. Prep this year in the good old QL of D is a bit of a proposition, being the very beginning year and all. So it should be interesting, even if it is full of impossibly tiny little kiddies who will all need shoes tied and noses wiped. Huh. I wanted year sevens. But I'll live.
Last Extras ever last night. Sadness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey christine
nice hat
lol
cassie got the internet so i hav bin spendin A LOT of time on msn with her. is fun. :D
cant wait til i com up. is gonna rok so much.
oooooo 300 comes out 5th April in da Mount. it rox so much i wana c it. the graphic novel its based on is written byt the same guy who wrote sincity so steve wants 2 go c it. and its got good reviews which means dad wants 2 c it.
and it looks absolutly and completely awesome plus MCR r supportin it which means i wanna c it. :D
is rated MA15+ but dats ok coz im 15!!! yay
lucky i dont live in da states. was rated R ther.
dad and steve went 2 c hot fuzz 2day coz it was steves day off.
they saw a promo 4 300.
dad said that they thought it looked a lot gorey then wot i would b expectin. but then they both remembered gor had neva bin a problem 4 me. :D yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay am only a little excited.

Anonymous said...

naughty tine hasnt updated. bad bad girl