Saturday 24 March 2007

I am not bad

I miss ONE DAY posting because I'm flat out finishing assignments and I get called a bad girl. Little sisters, I tell you. Anyway, have got it done on the wiki and in powerpoint format, and would upload it but i'm terrified of free file hosting sites. It's pretty cool if I do say so myself.
Saw The Prestige yesterday, and as my dad and I were saying, it's a bit of a downer, but it's a downer with style and good actors. And also saw Breakfast on Pluto. Cillian Murphy is excellent. Still, I don't know, I walked out of Batman Begins thinking, 'wow, I never knew the Scarecrow was so... pretty...'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well ok il admit that ur doin ok with ur blog
but ur still shockin with ur fone
TURN IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i need 2 talk 2 u
arrggghhhh
i no u turn it off 4 church, but u hav 2 remember 2 turn it BACK ON after woods.