Wednesday 2 May 2007

Gold Star

This post is my reward for finishing the first fifth of my assignment. You may think, huh, one fifth, that's not much, she needs someone to stand over the computer and lash her with a cat-o-nine-tails, but the thing is, the first fifth is the hardest, because to start, I need to figure out where the heck I'm going. So as a friend said yesterday when I took notes in the tute instead of doodles, Gold Star for me. I know where I'm headed, and I'm going there, I promise, I just needed a little teeny eeny break, etc, etc, whine whine...
Must ring home and find out what I should buy for mother's day and my brothers' birthday, both of which are happening soonish.

I found both these new obsessions a few weeks ago, but didn't think they were worth blogging. The fact that I'm still obsessed with them is reason enough to blog them.

Firstly, a Regina Spektor video that was on the Fabulist. I'm obsessed with it because I can't sing it. And that, for me, is really frustrating. The chorus is stuck in my head with no way of getting out.


And the other obsession is a website, Linda Bergkvist's website to be exact. Who is she? I hear you ask. She is a digital artist, and her stuff is well pretty. Check it out at Furiae.
Now, back to assignment. After I finish the next fifth, I've promised myself lemon-lime sorbet. Which is not my favourite as much as rose petal gelato, but is still pretty good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah that song is awesome.

Anonymous said...

yeah that song is awesome.

Anonymous said...

nokia N80. i WANT it