Wednesday 9 May 2007

just me wittering on again

I feel like a zombie. And as far as I can tell, that's not going to improve anytime soon. The weekend will not provide a reprieve, I've stuff on. Oh well.

I got stickers at the cheapo shop today, hippo ones that say 'Hip Hip Hooray' and dinosaur ones that say 'Dino-mite.' They are for Sunday School - the children's church type thingy at the beginning, not in my class. My Sunday School class this week is the story of Naaman, as told with red sticky dots and a spray bottle of water.

Prac was good. I know nearly everyone's name in my class, and all the troublemakers from the other Prep as well, which comes in handy. Generally they are the names you need to call out in a stern voice.

Also, yesterday I bought glitter hairspray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol yay 4 hair glitter.
i stil realy need a job. :(