Monday 14 May 2007

wellity wellity wellity

In a major break with the tradition of the last few posts, amazingly, my feet don't hurt, I have no headaches, and I'm not bone weary. In fact, after coming home from prac this afternoon, I had the energy to devote another three hours to preparation and organisation for tomorrow and beyond. I think I'm adapting, which is a nice feeling. Or it could be Kat's Lethal Iced Coffee. You never know.

Prep is doing the letter 'a' this week, as in 'a says a-a-a'. Tomorrow I'm doing an activity with them, so I think we'll be astronauts, and moonwalk around a big letter A on the floor. I have the Star Wars theme at the ready. Much more difficult to find is a sound effect with a countdown and rocket blastoff, for free on the net. So eventually I settled for just a rocket blastoff, and we'll D.I.Y countdown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm.... ice coffeee....... lol iv bin good with my ice coffee lately. and coffee in general. go me!