Wednesday 30 May 2007

Grandparents: run away, run away

Was Grandparents' Day at school today. Am exhausted. Was ostensibly teaching middle and afternoon sessions, that's after the big event, but didn't do much. We just went outside and played all middle session. Which was really good for me, as unlike the teacher-aide's grown-up kids, I didn't have the option of going home at lunch time because I was too tired to stay. And really good for the kids, as they had had to sit through an hour of upper-school performances before their two-minute song, and missed all their outside time in the morning.
I was okay. Am hoping I shan't crash and burn too badly tomorrow.

Am beginning to suspect I may be able to do this teaching dealie, eventually, with practice.
It's a God thing.

My tally is up to 8 cans of V energy drink disgustingness (4 sugar-free, 4 with sugar in), but only 3 cups of coffee.
Two days to go. Am teaching all day tomorrow.

Got the letter with all my aeroplane flying details, so now I've got my trip home all sorted. Home! Hooray! For a month!!!!!

No comments: