Thursday 10 May 2007

the mother of all parties...

Today at prac we had a Mothers' Day party in the evening, which we were preparing for all day. Psycho mess, I swear. My head hurts and my feet ache, but the mums all loved it and a good time was had by all, which is the Main Thing.

My phone is not currently recieving text messages, which would not normally be a problem, but of course whenever my phone is out of commission everyone wants to talk to me. I should get to be nearly popular in the month it will take me to save for a new phone.

Tomorrow my prac supervisor from uni comes out for a meet-and-greet, which I'm a little apprehensive about, considering I've been doing too much actual work to get a lot of the rubbishy paperwork done. Oh well. I'll see how I go.

This week in the evenings after dinner and before 8:30 or so, I've read the first and last volumes of Dave Sim's Cerebus. The first was considerably more fun than the last. Gigantically more fun, really. I'm not even sure why I read the last one, actually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=garfield_sucks
bcause u hate garfield. i thought of u wen i red it.