Tuesday 1 May 2007

margin monsters

My favourite Buffy quote to actually use in conversation is something Willow says in the episode "Gingerbread" (and I know that because that's what it said on the page when I googled it):
'It's a doodle, I do doodle. You too, you do doodle too.'

Partly because it works for non-Buffy fans (unlike, say, "Well, we could grind our enemies into talcum powder with a sledgehammer, but, gosh, we did that last night.") and partly because I am always having to explain about the little pictures that magically appear in my notebooks and pieces of paper that I use in lectures and tutes. I accidentally drew on someone else's paper the other week. I was so embarrased.
Here's my doodles from waiting for lectures to begin yesterday. (Note that the girl in the dress on the right is a fairly accurate representation of my smock dress, but not of me.)

No comments: