Wednesday 23 May 2007

http://www.stardustmovie.com/

I did teaching in front of the vice-principal today, and I did it well. So that's good. Makes everyone happy. She even changed the time and came an hour and a half earlier, and I still did it well.
I am at my wits' end as to how to keep a cardboard spaceship in one piece - have gone out this afternoon and bought a twelve-dollar roll of gaffa tape, and if that doesn't do the trick I shall be vexed. (I spelt gaffa like that because that's what it says on the packet. Otherwise I'd have spelt it gaffer. Odd.)
The new Stardust Movie site is up, with enough shiny new things to make waiting for September really hard. It looks to me like Inspector Lynley is going to be Dunstan Thorne, but it could just be an uncanny resemblance in my head.

No comments: