Sunday 22 April 2007

Two Things

I'm linking to this because it makes me angry. I love free sims2 custom content (just ask my family - they hate how much bandwidth I consume...) and for someone to take someone else's free custom content, butcher it, and charge money for it while passing it off as your own is disgusting. I may not be an avenging penguin, but I'm grumpy. And that's all I'm going to say about it.

So, it's Sunday, and Scots Presbyterian Church in Melbourne was on the telly this morning on that hymn-singing show that's like an Aussie Songs of Praise, I forget what it's called. Which is cool, because I'm a Pressy, and I used to live in Melbourne, and I've been to that church, and I spotted someone I knew in the choir. Plus, as I said to my sister, I'm a pipe organ junkie. And it's nice to see the congregation singing as well as the choir. Here's a link.

No comments: