Thursday 12 April 2007

Must escape own head...

So, the downside to being on holidays and doing absolutely nothing for days is that the lines between the inside and the outside of my head start blurring, and I begin to get fuzzy. I need to get out more.
I'm now paying the extra ten dollars a month for extra internet access, because I used up my grandparents' limit in nine days. I'm still not exactly sure how I managed to do that. Admittedly, their limit was 300mb.
This morning I stumbled across the UK trailer for Stardust at Friends of English Magic. It's very similar to, but slightly longer than, the US one, and has the ghosts in: Hooray! Also in Stardust news, I'm grumpy because the Australian release date for Stardust is September 6, almost a month after the US. But then further down the IMDb list, the UK release is in October, so I'm not feeling quite so grumpy.

No comments: