Monday 30 April 2007

the end of things

So. No post yesterday, but this week I think I can forgive myself for missing a day or two: everything is due at uni, because we go on prac next week. So, sorry mister blog, I may neglect you but for good reason.
What has Alleliua been doing this weekend?
Alleliua finished her art assignment, even after she did the fun art bits, she did all the writing too.
Alleliua collected references for her behaviour management assignment.
Alleliua sang in church, and taught Sunday School.
Alleliua did not feed her little cousin sand. (It was an illustration on trust. If it had been a different cousin, I may well have chucked the illustration and given them a mouthful of grit.)
Alleliua, presumably, talked about herself in the third person. She likes doing that.

Today, I'm not wearing to uni my grey smock minidress with the big pockets and black opaque tights, because I couldn't answer the multiple choice question:
Does this outfit make me look:
a) Like a sexy mod throwback in style of Edie Sedgewick, etc.
b) Like a four-year-old on stilts. (Black tights make my legs look loooong. It would be a good look if I was skinny.)
c) Like someone forgot her pants when she walked out the door this morning.

Huh. So, jeans instead. Again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo i bought a black little pinafore dres with big pokets 2. yay!!! grate minds think alike. its vair cute. but coz its so cold in mount gambier i hav 2 wear it with jeans and a jumper. LOL. fun. o well. il get ova it.

Alleliua said...

I'd been thinking of picking up a black one when I have money again, but I'm not sure now, if you've got one. Bears further thought.