Friday 13 April 2007

I heart Holidays

So. Yesterday I watched Children of Men, that sci-fi movie with Clive Owen. It was alright. It has Chiwetel Ejiofor in, who is one of my favourites. He was the bad guy from Serenity. (And speaking of Serenity, isn't this the funniest thing ever?) Even though, favourite or not, he's kind of ruined things for me since I watched Kinky Boots - my sister and I sat through an umpteenth viewing of Serenity sniggering and going, "to think... that's Lola!"
Also read a Birds of Prey trade paperback. Birds of Prey are ok if you can get past the boobs. Which I know are kind of the point. But anyway.
And also The Doll's House, to ease my Sandman cravings. My dad's just got a copy of the Absolute and I'm consumed with jealousy. (Consumed by jealousy? Not sure which is right.) I'm totally in love with Rose Walker, possibly even more than I'm in love with Delerium and Death and Nuala and Johanna Constantine.
And while we're on the topic of Neil Gaiman, came across a short story called Cinnamon I hadn't seen before, on his website. It may have been there for some time, I don't check the Cool Stuff very often.

No comments: