Thursday 26 April 2007

Inconceivable

So. Firstly, prac was excellent today. Much, much better than last week. Partly because I'm not suffering PMT and partial catatonia, and partly because last week my prac teacher bailed me up and told me what I was doing wrong, so I could make an effort to right it today. I have a good prac teacher.

Secondly, after prac I had to run up to uni to hand in a hard copy, in hopes of rectifying the Stupid Assignment Mistake. Which is done. And I'm just glad it's done. And I'm hoping I don't fail. Because that would suck.

Lastly, Fencing. Fighting. Torture. Poison. True love. Hate. Revenge. Giants. Hunters. Bad men. Good men. Beautifulest ladies. Snakes. Spiders. Beasts of all natures and descriptions. Pain. Death. Brave men. Coward men. Strongest men. Chases. Escapes. Lies. Truths. Passion. Miracles.

I'm reading The Princess Bride.

No comments: