Thursday 30 August 2007

Look! It's Alleliua!

I'm not using the internet at home at the moment in an attempt for my grandparents to have internet of a decent speed 'til the end of the month. And can I remember to blog at uni? Well, how many posts have I posted this week? That'd be no, I can't remember.


I won a sims2 competition! Go me! I had completely convinced myself I was going to place last.
(That's my avi as proof.) This is my fave pic from the entry, except the one in the top right of this page. And let me tell you, I'm proud. It took some photoshoppin', especially her waist and feet. (Hopefully you can't see it, though.)So. This week I went and ate Dad's Famous Lentil Patties at the cousins', and hid out in Stu's room while he and Trent played... umm... forgot name of 'puter game, and I started reading Lian Hearn's The Harsh Cry of the Heron, but I left it there on purpose because I've got maths games to be a-making.
Also
I desperately want to see Once which is out in cinemas today - I've had some music from it on my MP3 player for months which I really like - but I'm too poor. So I'll have to wait a whole week and pray it doesn't disappear.

No comments: