Friday 24 August 2007

What I have been Doing

I know I'm bad. Two days in a row with no post. Sorry.

Wednesday: Uni (lecture and making tesselations in Illustrator,) Dinner (which involved losing at pool to Stu, drawing a lady on their fridge with whiteboard marker, being chased around the house giggling by Kirra, and watching the Annoying Devil,) sleep.

Thursday: Shopping (black shirts, the Sims 2 Fashion stuff - yay Gametraders!) Uni (Boringest. Tute. Ever,) My Sims Game Dying (lost all saved games and *sob* my carefully constructed collection of downloads,) sleep.

Friday: Going to Uni (and getting there and then being cancelled on and coming home again,) Studying for Uni (mainly maths,) Kid Thing at Church (they were feral,) Sims 2 (I miss my custom eyebrows,) Blogging, sleep (or so I presume.)


Cute little alien sim.

No comments: