Saturday 25 August 2007

Getting ready for stuff

Today I got five songs ready for Sunday School, which involves:

1. Pestering my dad for the midis and PowerPoint files.
2. Making sure the midis match up with the PowerPoints, everything has the same chorus/verse arrangement, etc.
3. Re-recording the midi files as mp3, using a program that basically records whatever comes out of your computer speakers.
4. Turning the PPts into overheads (it's like travelling backward in time, I swear.)
5. Printing out OH masters to be photocopied onto transparencies.
6. Burning mp3 tracks to CD.
7. Writing what's on the CD on the CD and jewel case.

So that's what I did.
Incidentally, did you know that there are like four hundred different versions of Arky Arky (Rise and Shine)? Every site I went to looking for lyrics had a different set, and some were, well, odd. Animals in threesies with chimpanzeesies? I don't think so. Really.

Also I did some math. Math is delicious.

No comments: