Tuesday 7 August 2007

Today I did

Okay, today I did the uni thing from eight 'til six, then went to the cousins' for tea. Long day but a good day, except for English. My tutor is almost exactly Professor Umbridge (from Harry Potter) except not evil, as far as I know. She looks exactly as Umbridge is described in the books, and even does that 'hem, hem' thing when she wants attention. It's really disturbing. But the main problem with English is that no one knows what's going on. I hate new courses, when my cohort is the guinea pigs. It sucks.

Dinner was nice, good to see everyone. Then everyone wandered off and I watched Firefly until it was convenient for me to be dropped home. I love spending quality time with folk, but if folk have other things to do I'm happy to spend quality time with the cable tv. But it was really great to chat to everyone for a couple hours.

No comments: