Saturday 3 November 2007

Things I have Learned Today:

  • It's really hard to lurk in a forum when your friend from another forum keeps sending you PMs saying things like, "I seeeeeee you..."
  • If you don't clean your room for a couple months, it gets dusty. You can't actually see the dust while the room is messy, but when you clean up it will make you sneeze, stick to your feet in an uncomfortable crust, and give you a headache.
  • Even the people you admire have times when they feel like nothing they make or do is any good, but also, this feeling always passes.
  • The first season of the Powerpuff Girls is better than I remember.
  • This lady would probably make my mum laugh.
  • On the other hand, you have different fingers, and if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right... I laughed till i crie. Mum