Friday 16 November 2007

she's baaaack...

H'lo. I'm at home! No more uni for me until March. (That is happiness.)
Flew home yesterday, via Adelaide. The airport is new and shiny, but utterly boring and ultimately, bland. Yeah, not huge fun for a four-hour stopover. But did I mention I'm home now? *squee*

All the math and english and other bits and pieces are finished, bar maybe having to e-mail my English course convenor because - I got 39/40 for my English Unit of Work! Chances are, I complained about it somewhat here while I was writing it, but the hard work and grumbling seemed to pay off.

So today, I need to buy a pillow, and see my friends' baby, and get started on some pics for a sims2 competition I really don't want to have to drop out of. I love to-do lists like that.

No comments: