Monday 4 June 2007

word, work

Gotta love that funky word of the day thingo. A person who plays the vibraphone is called a vibist. Who knew! Well, other than the vibists themselves, close friends and relatives, etc...
Have finished writing the Introduction and Rationale for this art assignment. Which basically means I've done all the work. Another hour and I'll have it knocked over and e-mailed off. Which will be nice.

Communion yesterday. My church up here only has communion quarterly; it's so nice when it does finally come around. At home it's monthly, which is really nice, alternating between morning and evening services. Good to be able to share communion at my home church more than once a year, which is what it would be if they did the quarterly thing as well. Good to be reminded a little more often - I don't think about Him as much as I should.

No comments: