Friday 8 June 2007

Friday Things

This is the first day it's been cold enough up here to wear a winter coat - and I'm ecstatic. Walking to uni this morning in the sunshine and freezing wind, wearing my Favourite Purple Coat and listening to Regina Spektor, made me so happy I could feel it physically - that sharp, joyful constriction under the rib cage that makes you feel like you're about to lift off the ground.

I heart winter so so much.

Have finished assignment, but forgot integral pen-to-write-on-the-CD, so I'm stuck here till the bookshop opens at 2. Then I'll hand it in and go home and only have a science exam and freaky airport dreams to worry about.

I spent a very happy half hour last night playing the Impossible Quiz. So far I can only get to about question 52, though.

No comments: