Thursday 7 June 2007

Overcast and Nightmaring

Well, it stopped raining, but the sun isn't shining either, so kind of the worst of both worlds, especially since the entirety of my wardrobe has been sitting on the clothesline since Tuesday morning (we don't have a dryer.) If it's still wet Saturday, I'll ring my aunt and see if I can borrow her dryer for the morning.

Nothing much happening my-ways, just assignmenting and Simming and reading-Harry-Pottering. My toddler twin sims grew up last night, and they make for very cute kiddies. The boy looks rather effeminate. I want to take piccies if I get enough of the behavior management assignment done first. I've got time to kill till nine-thirty tonight - stupid Channel Seven putting Heroes on before Lost rassum frassum.

I've had bad dreams about being stuck in Tullamarine Airport twice this week. Dreams about running from one end of the place to the other, sorting out baggage and flights and broken suitcases and delays - like all the worst airport experiences I've ever had put together. I'm not sure why. Usually if something is freaking me out, I lose sleep over it, rather than nightmaring. Also not sure why the whole thing is troubling me in the first place - I'm not expecting to have any difficulties, and even if I do in my experience the airplane people are pretty nice about fixing them up - either it's because I did actually end up missing my transfer and losing my luggage last time, or because I'm flying Rex the second leg of my journey this time, after I've had a year or two to get comfortable with O'Connor.
Sometimes I hate how the littlest things can throw me for a loop.

No comments: