Friday 29 June 2007

Stuff I have been Doing

Aaargh! It's Friday, and the last time I posted was Tuesday! And it's not like I've been busy or anything. Rather the opposite, in fact. So rest assured you haven't missed out on much. But today, I drove in the rain! For the first time properly! Much excitingness! It was all rather flustering, actually. Plus, I forgot to put my glasses on so I couldn't see much at all. Whoops. Trials of a learner driver.
Other than that, I have been doing random things like listening to Regina Spektor and Mika while cleaning the kitchen most mornings, (I am all-of-a-sudden re-obsessed with Regina Spektor) and reading The Voyage of the Dawn Treader because I'm kind of supposed to be writing a VBS (vacation bible school) program around it right now, but I can't figure out what we need to teach these kids from it, so also praying about that, and I'm up to about question 73 or 74 on the Impossible Quiz, and I'm turning into a Harry Potter conspiracy theorist (I'm completely convinced Aberforth Dumbledore is the barman at the Hog's Head, and almost completely convinced Mundungus Fletcher has at least one Horcrux in his posession.) Also I found a necklace I need to buy. And today I'm getting a haircut.

I looooove being on holidays.

No comments: