Tuesday 25 September 2007

wisdom, and kidnappings

Questionable Content was awesome today.

I'm back from being kidnapped! No worse for wear, except I watched Eragon (..ghh. The books were bad enough in the first place.) But also saw Ratatouille! Which is really good and kinda gross, in the way that most truly excellent stuff for kids is. Which isn't totally unexpected, coming from the director of The Iron Giant, which is one of my very favourite movies of ever. Except I was really underwhelmed by the Incredibles, which was the other thing Brad Bird did.
Anyway, shopping with the shopping-obsessed cousin was welly fun, watching old X-Men cartoons with all three cousins was shiny too, except I can't out-comic-geek the eldest one. But that's kinda refreshing in itself. Plus, we all gossiped about my sister.

Then on to dinner at other cousins, for more gossiping about my sister, being flogged at Dance Dance Revolution, arts and crafts, hats (a Bunnings hat with aforementioned arts and crafts stuck to it, and a hard hat which was my DDR lucky hat) jumping on the trampoline of death, and running around giggling. Also cream buns.

Someone tell Rach that after she told me to, I tried the Showtime/Fun Fair Skittles or whatever they're called, and she's right, they are very yummy. The popcorn flavour ones are the best!

And... Dun Dun Dah... I HAS GETTIN MOAR INTERNETS!!11!oneone1!
(so I don't have to trek into uni every day of the holidays to work on my assignments, and poor Grandma and Grandpa can use the internet too.)

No comments: