Monday 28 April 2008

Well, look who's back...

I have been ordered to start blogging again. So here I am, as per instructions. Blogging.
I have been told to "just spend 5 minutes a day letting us know what you're up to."

What am I up to?
Well, uni mostly. This week and next week are the pointy end of semester one, year four. So there be assignments in these here waters, yahr. I'm working on one for my assessment subject today. Gah.

Um, I also did some laundry this morning, which is not so commonplace an occurence as it may seem.

When I need a break from the assignment of doom, I'll probably check out last week's installment of FreakAngels, which is my favourite webcomic at the moment. If you haven't seen it before, start from the beginning.

Later on, I'll take my partially completed assignment to tutorial and get my tutor to tell me what's wrong with it. Then I'll go home and bring the laundry in, and make a small clay sculpture and go to bed.

No comments: