Tuesday 31 July 2007

Math is delicious

There's a fat yellow moon tonight, like a demon baby. Or some such.
Today was a long day at uni. Many many hours, three of them lectures/tutes for a subject that doesn't make much sense and everyone wants to argue about. Which should count as at least six hours, I feel. I was so sick of it I made a pretty picture instead of doing the readings. I'll do 'em tomorrow when I'm less grumpy about the whole shebang.
On the bright side, since my tutor showed us, I am vair vair smart (as Kat would say) and can do year eleven algebra. Multiplying and dividing... er... polynomials I think. Sweet huh. Someone had the bright idea of laying it out in an array so I can see the problem. Even negative numbers give me no pause, mwah hah ha.
That's enough bragging for now.

Pretty Picture:

No comments: